lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

Written Production

CREATIVE WRITING
In order to get students involved in writing, we did an amazing activity which made them develop their creativity, imagination and fantasy.
  They chose one of the stories provided; they read it and finally, they wrote a personal ending so as to finish the story


       My Chocolate Brother

I made a past machine. I went to the past, and I screamed: “don´t eat the bar of chocolate!”, and my brother obey[F1] . I shouted at him because if he ate more chocolate he would be a chocolate man. Thanks God my brother understood that I wanted to help him and he did what I asked him to do. Actually, I couldn’t believe my eyes, because he never listens to anyone; but this time he did!
Finally, when I went back into the present, my father go[F2]  downstairs and saw that everything was okay! I felt over the moon because it was a[F3]  anecdote that I would never forget.


Corrections


 [F1]Tense
 [F2]Tense
 [F3]Grammar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dejá acá tu comentario: